Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ahh- home at last!

So I'm safe back at home now. Back to my local R&B gigs and sleeping in my own bed. Argentina and Chile were beautiful to visit and play in. Didn't get to go to Antarctica though- maybe next time!
Here's a few tidbits of news...


Flamenco
& Metal:


In addition to our 2nd annual Halloween performance, my band FLAMETAL is in the process of a Japanese release! My goal is to get a budget to eventually re-record our CD and get it out here in the US on Steve Vai's label Favored Nations. I also believe that a small tour in Brazil and other South American cities would go over quite well. The current CD is available at CDBaby.com. The performance will be in Berkeley, CA on Oct. 29th. [show flyer] [artist website] [spanish TV spot]


Doom Patrol: Rock, Metal, Soul, Pop.

My other band, The Doom Patrol is now mastering their CD, Hypnatic. This is the second release of this CD, with many of the parts retracked with the current live band. Look for it out soon, most likely on CDBaby.com.


As always, I've got other irons in the fire too. Exicting stuff. Fun stuff. More later!



-U

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the info, Uriah. Come check out my site cd labels blank when you have a minute. I am a mastering engineer, so let me know if i can help you out at all.