Saturday, September 03, 2005

My first Blog! Greetings from Mexico City!


Hello all. For those of you interested in my whereabouts and happenings on the road, look no furthur. This place will be my lil online journal for all to gaze upon and perhaps even laugh at!

So here I am in Mexico City. We (Whitesnake) just played our first show with Judas Priest in Monterrey Mexico, to a modest crowd of 8,000 or so. Tonight in Mexico City will dwarf that! I can't wait.

Later that day...
Judas was awesome. Doug and I watched most of the show from the soundboard. It was our first time seeing JP, and what a powerful show they put on! To think that they almost single-handedly shaped the 'leather and studs' look to rockers, punks, gays, etc... There was no shortage of leather and studs on this show either. Custom elvator platforms; stunning visuals and even a Harley were all in the show. And Rob Halford sang wonderfully, effortlessly hitting his trademark falsetto/vibratto notes. -Uriah

Here's some pics from Monterrey...












No comments: